How to have excel pull data from multiple workbooks that meet certain criteria ?

NightmarePHD

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello I have 4 works books premade that are used to track attendance well I would like to make a master work book that basically combined all the works into one with all the info with them, but I want it to update as they enter in or change information.

2 of the work books look like this and the other 2 are the same expect they do not have the Lane column.

I want the master copy to take all the names driver code and lane ( I can add lane to the other two if need be) and the day of the week data and make it one long list that updates as everyone uses it weekly 52 tabs total for every week in the year.

dawn.png

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
Hey NightmarePHD you could do this with power query, and get data from folder, requires Excel 2016 or above. I highly recommend ExcelIsFun's youtube videos on the topic.

Upvote 0
Hey NightmarePHD you could do this with power query, and get data from folder, requires Excel 2016 or above. I highly recommend ExcelIsFun's youtube videos on the topic.
unfortunately we do not have 2016 that nor the funds for it. 😕

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back