How to Print Selected Cells without changing its position in the sheet

edsarrabis

Good day guys!

Please help me figure out what I need to do with this situation. I have a form ready for printing, but I wanted to just print a part of it only, example at the center of the page. I set the Print Area but then when I preview it, I found it at the top of the page. How can I just set it to where it is located in the page? I also wanted to use button to print a particular area of the page. Please help :confused::confused:

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
You are probably looking at setting the top and left margins for the sheet size you use to print on. I believe that is what the printer uses to start its print out. Excel just provides a glob or globs of data to the printer and the printer settings do the rest based on the size of the globs. Page breaks in Excel can be used to separate the globs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You are probably looking at setting the top and left margins for the sheet size you use to print on. I believe that is what the printer uses to start its print out. Excel just provides a glob or globs of data to the printer and the printer settings do the rest based on the size of the globs. Page breaks in Excel can be used to separate the globs.

Thank you for your input. I double check the printer settings but I didnt see the solution to my problem. Would it be possible to use VB on this? How? Thank you so much.

Upvote 0
Code:
With Worksheets(1).PageSetup 
 .LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5) 
 .RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75) 
 .TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1.5) 
 .BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(1) 
 .HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5) 
 .FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5) 
End With

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guest1337

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back