How to prove compliance in a yes or no format

lturner

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I am in a very new digital post and trying to fix some broken formulas. We have some mandatory training days that need to be performed every 12 months and within 3 months of their start date. We currently have the following formula in place:

IF(K23="Yes",IF(OR(AND(H23>=StartDate,H23<=EndDate),AND(I23>=StartDate,I23<=EndDate)),"Yes","No"),"")

However, we have people who attended training on 12/12 and their compliance is still showing as no when it should be yes. does anyone know what i need to do?

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.
Welcome to the Board!

Please show us the values of K23, H23, I23 and what the values of StartDate and EndDate are.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the Board!

Please show us the values of K23, H23, I23 and what the values of StartDate and EndDate are.
1671540836697.png

Upvote 0
That is way to small for me to read, and does not show row numbers, so I cannot figure out what row you are looking at.
Also, it does not tell me the value of "StartDate" and "EndDate" either. Are those named ranges? If so, what ranges are they set to.

Please provide ALL the pertinent details of an example that does NOT work for you.
If you don't give us the details, it is really hard to help you!

Note that MrExcel has a tool called “XL2BB” that lets you post samples of your data that will allow us to copy/paste it to our Excel spreadsheets, so we can work with the same copy of data that you are. Instructions on using this tool can be found here: XL2BB Add-in

Note that there is also a "Test Here” forum on this board. This is a place where you can test using this tool (or any other posting techniques that you want to test) before trying to use those tools in your actual posts.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back