How to pull all the rows below a specific title from multiple worksheets onto a single worksheet?

albertof91

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everyone!

I have an excel file with >300 sheets which are purchasing orders from different materials, so, each sheet has different numbers of rows under certain specific titles i.e. "Quantity", "Description" or "Price".
I think it's important to mention that this purchasing order's template, includes in the first rows the name of the company, address, etc, so I would have to skip those rows until getting to the one with the titles mentioned before.

1657641002436.png

I already have a single worksheet which is getting the Suppliers name, Date and Total by using a simple VLOOKUP together with INDIRECT to obtain the sheet name from column B automatically and just pull the formula down:

1657640636345.png

Now as I have explained in the beginning, I need to obtain the details of each purchasing order to create one data base consolidating all purchases, but the problem I'm facing is that each of the sheets has different number of rows and purchased materials, which makes it hard to obtain by a VLOOKUP or FIND formula. Also considering I have to "skip" all the rows above the required info.

I want to have a single worksheet that pulls together the required rows from all of these worksheets, and that automatically update when there is any change. Ideally I would like to maintain the order of the rows being pulled in, i.e. the rows from Sheet1 would be followed by the rows from Sheet 2, etc.

I was trying to replicate some formulas from another post which was using INDEX, MATCH, SUBTOTAL and OFFSET which obtained the the number of rows in the multiple sheets and then get the info, but since in my case the information is not in cell A1, I'm not sure on how to proceed.

Does anyone have any recommendation on how to proceed?
I would like to keep it within excel formulas and avoid MACROS or PowerQuery.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1657640938010.png
    1657640938010.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1657640965383.png
    1657640965383.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 6

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back