How to Use Countif Formula for Last Column Only and untill Last row

sg2209

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
Good After Noon, Trust everyone is Good

Preparing a small tool which helps me in Daily routine at my work.

I have a data where i am creating a pivot table and need to report out the numbers to my Team where we stand.

I have written a code so far where pivot table is getting populated with the help of VBA i got stuck and have reviewed so many threads on different forum also gone through several videos still not getting what i need My Pivot data starts from Row 22 till Row 81 it may vary depending on the data. Now as when Data is being added Columns in Pivot is getting added so i need my Formula for Countif =COUNTIF(F23:F78,">7.62") in Cell B5 i have to added Column Number every time F, Next Day G then H , I am looking for some code so can the formula it self do it Cell B11 =COUNTIF(F23:F78,">6.50")-COUNTIF(F23:F78,">7.50")

I Apologies if made any mentors confused and this may be silly query but still i am learning and have learnt little in last couple of years.

Below is the image not fully but it look like this.

Thank You so much

Note : Could of hours back i had raised a query incorrectly on different forum . Just relaised and deleted that one

Attachments

• Image 1.PNG
    Image 1.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 10

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Do these calculations need to come from the PivotTable or can you direct formulas the same source that the PivotTable is using?

Upvote 0
Do these calculations need to come from the PivotTable or can you direct formulas the same source that the PivotTable is using?
Yes Please this should be from the Pivot table , nothing is from source .
Median is calculated then i need to check How many users are above Median and Below Median and that can be calculated from Grand Total Column

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back