how to use Mr. ExcelHtml maker

brodaddy2002

Board Regular
I have some VBA code that I would like to post on the site, but can't figure out how to use the Mr.ExcelHtml maker. Are there directions somewhere? I just want to post my code the correct way.

Thanks

Hi,

You don't actually need htmlmaker for that. You can read more about it in the guidelines here:

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/127080-guidelines-posting-updated-22-nov-2006-a.html

but basically you just need to copy your code, post the reply as usual...but at the bottom of the reply window there is a 'Go Advanced' button. Click on this and you should many helpful features, one of which is to allow you to insert your code (it's the hash tag # button).

Click on that and copy your code in between the tags.

Code:
Private Sub Workbook_Open()

[Some VBA code..]

End Sub

Hope this helps.

AP

Not only do you not need the MrExcel HTML Maker to post code, you cannot use it to post code.

One method of using Code Tags has already been described to you. Alternatively, you can just type the tags directly (I usually find this faster than 'Go Advanced').

My signature block shows how to type the tags and also another HTML Maker that you can use to post code. Using Tags is the simplest though.

Also note that I have moved your thread to the 'About This Board' forum and that there is a Test Here forum where you can test the Code Tags , HTML Makers etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back