How to use single Userform multiple times in excel sheet

Daljeet Singh

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I want to use the same "Userform9" for both CommanButton's "SELECT" in each sheet
Suppose, If I click on the "Select" Button at "Sheet1" then Userform9 will open. I can select any Option/Radio Button in Userform9 and save/close it.
The issue is when I click on the "Select" Button at "Sheet2" then Userform9 opens, but the same Option/Radio Button selected by default that I had selected in "Sheet1".

If I select another Option/Radio Button at "Sheet2" in Userform9 and save/close it, then the same thing happens with "Sheet1" Userform.
In "Sheet1" Option/Radio Button selected by default that I have selected in "Sheet2".

Please find the attached sample sheet for better understanding....

I know I can make a replica of Userform with a different name which will work perfectly. But, I have several sheets in my original Workbook.
This is just a sample to understand my issue.
I want to know with the same Userform, How can I perform them individually. I mean If I do some change in the "Sheet1" Userform that should not reflect or select any Option/Radio Button in the "Sheet2" Userform. Both should perform separately.

Hope you have a solution for me
:)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 29

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
Welcome to the MrExcel Message Board!

Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: How to use single Userform multiple times in excel sheet
and How to use an Userform [VBA] multiple times in excel sheet - OzGrid Free Excel/VBA Help Forum
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back