How to view tif / pdf file from excel vba code and based on image type, selection an option and save the fiile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SivaR

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
I am just a novice in vba excel. I have a requirement. Need to select a scanned image file (mostly in tif format and some may be in pdf format). i am using a few basic controls (text field, command filed, option buttons to get file name from the folder). would like to view the image content by the side of userform (you may suggest suitable control) and on viewing the image, need to select one of the many option buttons and rename the file and save in anothe folder with same file extension. I have written vba code to select file, renaming file and saving in another folder (currently viewing of image is done outside vba code and option is selected). would liike to view the image as part of vba code. request you to guide me - Siva India

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
Duplicate to: Want to open a huge number of .TIF/.PDF files one by one - open, view the image and based on type of image, rename the file with unique number

In future, please do not post the same question multiple times. Per Forum Rules (#12), posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted.

In relation to your question here, I have closed this thread so please continue in the linked thread. If you do not receive a response, you can "bump" it by replying to it yourself, though we advise you to wait 24 hours before doing so, and not to bump a thread more than once a day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back