I cant delete thread comments

editable up to 10 minutes, beyond that no chance

[testing] it tried this within 10 mins and there's no option for delete. Only "Edit post" but when I hover the link it says "edit/delete".

:oops: you are correct that it says delete

[testing] it tried this within 10 mins and there's no option for delete. Only "Edit post" but when I hover the link it says "edit/delete".

... If you want to delete your whole thread, you must PM a Moderator, otherwise within those 10 minutes you can chop out or modify bits of your Thread.

Alan

jpbonono,

At the bottom on any of your replies, click on the Report button, and, ask the Moderator to delete your thread.

At the bottom on any of your replies, click on the Report button, and, ask the Moderator to delete your thread.
We typically do not delete threads. We may delete certain parts of posts if they contain any private or sensitive information.
If a thread is really butchered up, we may delete it in that instance.

We typically do not delete threads. We may delete certain parts of posts if they contain any private or sensitive information.
If a thread is really butchered up, we may delete it in that instance.

Thank you, it's only a part that I would want to be deleted not the whole thread.

Also, if that's the case, the hover message with "edit post" tab says "edit/delete" some sort of mislead.

Thank you again sirs. ^_^

As was mentioned, if after 10 minutes there is something which needs to be removed, go to that post and click on the Report button, and explain what needs to be done. If it is something that needs to be removed due to sensitive nature of personal data, we will remove it.

We just ask that you do not bother reporting minor typos or things of that nature. You can always reply back to the thread itself if it is just something that you need to clarify or explain in more detail.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
81jamesacct

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back