I just don´t understand the Templates

adelaluz2000

could any one please be kind to explain me how does any one do to make the Microsoft Excel Templates work I need them to capture data and acure the information in a data base, that is what this things are supposed to do, Oh my God I have tryed but the results are frustrating

I beg you Please Helpme understand this things

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
Adela,

Why don't you post a sample of what is it that you are trying to accomplish. It would even be better if you post in the English section, since this is the Spanish one.

Upvote 0
perdon por lo delingles, pero lo que quiero hacer es capturar en una plantilla y que los datos se acumulen en una base de datos, ya ytrate de utilizar el template wizard pero no he obtenido resultados, tambientrate con f´rmulas lógicas pero sin exito

por favor agradecere su ayuda

Upvote 0
bueno perdon por lo del ingles es que no me di cuenta que lo escribi en tal idioma,pero si tengo un problemita, es que yo no le he entiendo a los Templates o Plantillas, según he podido comprender son para alimentar diferentes campos a una base de datos el los que se va ir juntando esta informacion.

lo que yo quiero hacer es precisamente diseñar diferentes plantillas que van a alimentar diferentes columnas de una base de datos.

ya he tratado con fórmulas lógicas pero creo que la que esta perdiendo la lógica soy yo

porque para decirte la verdad no he podido hacer nada
On 2002-10-23 08:17, bmacias wrote:
Adela,

Why don't you post a sample of what is it that you are trying to accomplish. It would even be better if you post in the English section, since this is the Spanish one.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back