I just want the next empty row

kreilly1243

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

I am currently working on a workbook that requires values from a selected range be cut and pasted to another existing sheet. I want to be able to move any accounts less than 60 days past due to the next empty row on the 30 days past due sheet. The macro is doing everything I want it to EXCEPT finding the next empty cell of my table on the "30 DAYS" sheet.

I have attached a screenshot of the current VBA, and it is failing at the Selection.Range("Accts30Days").Rows.Count.End(xlUp).Offset(1).Select line. The error message I am recieving is: Run-time error '424': Object required.

I am frustrated to tears... I've tried everything.. Someone... anyone please help me.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    48.1 KB · Views: 12

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
Welcome to the Forum.
Unfortunately your code as it stands won't work. We will need a lot more information than what you have here to fix it.

1) You have a table called DAYS60 does your 30 day sheet also have a Table and if so what is the name of that Table.
2) We need to be able to see your tables. Do 60 and 30 day tables have an "identical" layout ?
Are we copying all columns for the filtered (visible) rows ?
ideally instal the XL2BB add-in and use it to give us some sample data.

3) You refer to ranges Accts60Days and Accts30Days are these range names ? How are they defined ?

PS: When you post code please use the VBA button on the toolbar to post the code to save us having to retype it.

XL2BB Details
MrExcel has a tool called “XL2BB” that lets you post samples of your data that will allow us to copy/paste it to our Excel spreadsheets, so we can work with the same copy of data that you are. Instructions on using this tool can be found here: XL2BB Add-in

Note that there is also a "Test Here” forum on this board. This is a place where you can test using this tool (or any other posting techniques that you want to test) before trying to use those tools in your actual posts.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iparraguirre89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back