I would like to create a workbook for weekly payroll timesheets and a summary page.

pbebow

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
I would like each week to look like the picture, with 6 employees, room to enter times for 7 days a week each. I have the general time sheet set up, but I want to create one for each week so that the date will update, as in the first week is week ending Jan 10, 2020 (using last years as example) dates Jan 4-10 listed, so the next week I would like it to look at the previous week ending date and add 1 to it to start over, so for a function it would say ='10-Jan-20'!A10+1 (referencing the purple square in first sheet) and the next date would come up to Jan 11, 2020 (the red square in second sheet)... but I don't want to have to go in and add that function for every 52 sheets, I want it to automate it to do it when I create them all, if that makes sense. Then for the payroll sheet (second screenshot) I would like it to have each employees name and have it go back per week to gather the number of hours and then calculate their pay based on their wages/per hour and how many hours they work and then give me a total payroll check to write. I have done it in the past but I usually go in and do it all by hand and I just know that their must be an easier faster way. I hope this makes sense... I tried to do the mini-sheet but couldn't get the add on to work.

Screenshot payroll 2.png

Screenshot payroll 2.png

Excel Facts

Will the fill handle fill 1, 2, 3?
Yes! Type 1 in a cell. Hold down Ctrl while you drag the fill handle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apwr

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back