IBM Cognos TM1 Connection VBA and liberary file

Ammi1989

Hi,

I would like to know if any one has connected IBM Cognos Tm1 through excel VBA and also wanted to know the library if you have used it. I am the new user of tm1 prior to that I worked on Smartview addin.
Smartview addin had good future by using codes Hypcreateconnection and hypconnect you can connected to the server and to retrieve you can use Hypretriverange. so do we have such macro function for tm1 addin.

I am already using DBR and DBRW formula which makes file heavy and taking longer time for calculation, so please don't post this.. I need codes on the similar line of Smartview to connect and retrieve that data from tm1 addin.
If any one know greatly appreciated.
thank you!

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.

I visited to this post earlier but this wasn't help full. As library is not mentioned also it says that you need to import .dll some where from c drive... I checked in my system but didn't find it... Also no proper procedure given to connect and create connection for retrieve.no function declaration like we have in samrtview addin eg.Hypretriverange, hypcreateconnection, and hypconnect and hypdisconnect.. I don't find such function in IBM cognos tm1 addin also didn't find the proper procedure to declare the function...

It would be helpful if you have any further output/ codes for it

Upvote 0
Afraid I don't know anything about tm1, I just did a web search & came up with that.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back