Icy conditions in UK

Hi Richard, glad to hear you're okay. But seriously, bicycling on ice? Are you mad? I'm glad you got away with naught but a knot.

As a sidenote, we have drizzle and 27°F (-3°C) and 30 mph winds (50 kph) so yeah, about busted my tuckus going across the street to pick up the mail. I did make sure to check up and down the street a good distance before trying to cross lest I end up **** over teakettle in the middle of the road - seein's ta how folks might have a bit of trouble stopping.

At Barry - LOL (seriously, made me chuckle out load, specially when I considered what he'd do if the helmut remained lodged...)

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
I'm torn, part of me feels bad for you. And the other part of me wants to know what on earth you were thinking? :eek:

In his neck of the woods there were too many abandoned cars in the road to drive to the station I guess...

...why didn't you adopt the contortionist position to protect your bonce?
Come to think of it, the caption for that image could be: "Hey, where'd my bike go?"

Seriously though, sounds like a couple of nasty accidents! I hope Richard and Dom are both feeling somewhat better now.

Get better soon, Richard.

I also hope that none of the tinnies you were carrying were lost or damaged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back