If Chip Pearson's website ever helped you, please jot a note...

Are you kidding? Not only did I personally use it probably hundreds of times, but I have referred others to it just as much. It was always incredibly helpful. I, too, was very sorry to hear about Chip. And I had just started to enjoy his Facebook rants… ❤️

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
Twenty years ago or more I stumbled across Chip's website. I bookmarked it and in addition to using it for my own reference, I have provided the link to others many times to help resolve problems. I considered it the 'Bible' of vba for struggling coders.

John Gladden

Sorry to revive this old thread about Chip but I didn't realise that the site is back down again, shame such a resource is lost :( unless of course either I have missed a newer link somewhere or maybe it is just stopped for maintenance?

Link I used was http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/Topic.aspx

1576269869617.png

Greg's on the case

Ah hadn't been to the lounge (directly) today ?to Greg.

Countless times I've gone to the site to find solutions and simplify my spreadsheets; and I've referred many, many people to his site. A regular stop when working on new projects.

As many have attested, Mr. Pearson's website has been a tremendous asset to the Excel community. No matter the topic, this web site is a go to asset. Venture into any Excel forum and without exception there will be some link to cpearson.com, for just about any topic. An incredible web site by an even more incredible and generous man.

I just learned of Chip's passing ... his site was of massive help to me as I was transitioning from a self-taught expert to the more exotic aspects of Excel and VBA. I revisited his site many times over many years. My condolences to his parents.

I am sorry to hear of Chip's passing. His extensive and very useful website has always been a "goto", and frequently tops in searches. It was very generous of him to share as he did. He made a difference.

Vale, Chip.

Not only has it been a great resource over many years; I used it again just this week. Chip was very generous with his knowledge; I wish I had met him in person to shake his hand and thank him. He is sorely missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharmarick

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back