IF formula with multiple conditions - can't fix it

dulsie

Hi!

I am having troubles with an IF formula with multiple conditions.

This one works fine :

=ROUND(IF(AND([@[Distribution JJ]]="noos - first fill",[@[Distribution 760]]="noos - first fill",[@[Distribution BST]]="noos - first fill",[@[Distribution ONS]]="NOOS - FIRST FILL"),([@[Total bought (if NOOS) - min 600 units]]-[@[Sub Total ALL]])*'Buying Budget'!$Y$7,IF(AND([@[Distribution JJ]]="noos - first fill",[@[Distribution 760]]="noos - first fill",[@[Distribution BST]]=""),([@[Total bought (if NOOS) - min 600 units]]-[@[Sub Total ALL]])*'Buying Budget'!$Z$7,IF(AND([@[Distribution JJ]]="",[@[Distribution 760]]="",[@[Distribution BST]]="NOOS - FIRST FILL",[@[Distribution ONS]]="NOOS - FIRST FILL"),([@[Total bought (if NOOS) - min 600 units]]-[@[Sub Total ALL]])*'Buying Budget'!$AA$7,IF(AND([@[Distribution JJ]]="noos - first fill",[@[Distribution 760]]="noos - first fill",[@[Distribution BST]]="",[@[Distribution ONS]]="NOOS - FIRST FILL"),([@[Total bought (if NOOS) - min 600 units]]-[@[Sub Total ALL]])*'Buying Budget'!$AB$7,0)))),0)

But, when all these criterias are not met, I want to proceed with this formula :

=IFERROR(IF($BF50="P",(INDEX('Buying Grids P'!$A$4:$AG$1088,MATCH($C$48&[@[Distribution BST]],'Buying Grids P'!$A$4:$A$1088&'Buying Grids P'!$B$4:$B$1088,0),MATCH(BLAZERSNOOS[[#Headers],[Whrs BST]],'Buying Grids P'!$A$4:$AG$4,0))),(INDEX('Buying Grids S'!$A$4:$AG$1020,MATCH($C$48&[@[Distribution BST]],'Buying Grids S'!$A$4:$A$1020&'Buying Grids S'!$B$4:$B$1020,0),MATCH(BLAZERSNOOS[[#Headers],[Whrs BST]],'Buying Grids S'!$A$4:$AG$4,0)))),0)

I have tried to simply replace the last 0 in the first formula (highlighted in red) with this formula but it doesn't work. I am completely lost :eek:

Is there a genius here who could help me with this please? (I am sure there iiiiis!)

Thanks a lot.

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
when i pasted your formula into a blank workbook I got an error for the syntax of those names being incorrect... maybe because the name has a space??

cSdyihf.png

what error message do you get?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hengshankouniuniu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back