If, index, match formulas together

ehardway123

Hey all, I am trying to get this formula to work properly. I want it to be able to grab the data for the selection of the date that was made. For instance, if I want to show only dates of the driver jake for Jan, then it will only return those dates for that month. Right now, the formula I have grabs all the dates. This is the current formula: =IF(A3='calc 2'!$A$9,INDEX(data,MATCH('calc 2'!$A$9,key,0)+N3,3),0) . How do I get it to only grab dates for Jakejan? Btw, calc2!$A$9 is where the selection is made. below is a sample of the data: Please help thanks, Erica
KeydriverdatejanfebmaraprmayjunjulNformula
Jakejanjake01/02/13100.00001/02/13
Jakejanjake01/11/13150.00101/11/13
Jakejanjake01/22/1350.00201/22/13
Janmarjake03/15/13110.00303/15/13

<tbody>
</tbody>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damntheman30

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...