If then functionality for a document

dwhite612

I have a box to click in the upper right hand corner of my document. If clicked I want the information from a pasted link to appear in one area. If unclicked I want it to appear in another area of the document. I appreciate your help!!!

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
You really need to be more precise about what you want...as it stands, it's not much more to go on than 'i want to do something' :)

Upvote 0
Ok thanks for the feedback. What I have is an excel document with a checkbox in cell S46 that when checked I want the information that is being pulled from another excel document through a paste link function to appear in Q46 and Q47 if not checked I want the information to appear in I29 and I30. Sorry its hard for me to explain. What I am trying to do is use the if then function. Here is the function that I have in I29 that doesnt seem to work: =IF(S46=FALSE,[PROrderSheet.xls]PRInformation!$I$32,"") and then I will place a similar function in I30, Q46 and Q47. Thanks for your help

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkmenon

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back