IFERROR formula for multiple sheets

topswim

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have been trying to figure out what I am doing wrong with this particular formula as it seems to be formatted correctly from what I can tell:

=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,C:D,2,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'2447 installed EMV'!A:F,6,FALSE),IF(IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'Master Sheet Modified (2)'!Z:AA,2,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'Warehouse Inv (9-10)'!A:E,5,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'SCCM Missing (5-10)'!D:F,3,FALSE),"NF"))))))

I even tried:

=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,C:D,2,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'2447 installed EMV'!A:F,6,FALSE),IF(IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'Master Sheet Modified (2)'!Z:AA,2,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'Warehouse Inv (9-10)'!A:E,5,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'SCCM Missing (5-10)'!D:F,3,FALSE),"NF"))),"NF")))

I either get an error saying not enough arguments, but when I have enough arguments it still is not finding my end result which should be from my sheet SCCMmissing sheet. I also double checked to make sure everything was in the correct format on each sheet for columns etc. I believe I have something incorrect in the way this is constructed is what I believe. I did catch the "IF" in one string above so will double check again here.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
You seem to have a stray IF function in there, try
Excel Formula:
=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,C:D,2,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'2447 installed EMV'!A:F,6,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'Master Sheet Modified (2)'!Z:AA,2,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'Warehouse Inv (9-10)'!A:E,5,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(F16,'SCCM Missing (5-10)'!D:F,3,FALSE),"NF")))))

Upvote 0
Glad to hear you resolved it

If you would like to post the solution then it is perfectly fine to mark your post as the solution to help future readers. Otherwise, please do not mark a post that doesn't contain a solution.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back