iframe

wgolden

I am trying to make my excel spreasheet have something like an iframe.

See: I have a list that has different options, I would like each option to change the table below to their corrisponding preset. The table below has equations and such already but I would like the name to change for each option on the list above.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.

Norie

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Do you really mean/want an iframe?

Can't you just use a frame control with option buttons?

Or a listbox/combobox with each option.

If you mean an HTML IFRAME I don't quite see any advantages, and though I'm no web guru I don't think they are used that often on web pages.

Mind you I've just checked them out briefly and they do seem interesting - perhaps more useful than a standard frame.:)

wgolden

no not a html iframe, i ment something simular to an iframe.

basically all i want is for the list options to change the name of the tables below.

Norie

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Well the only iframes I've ever heard of are HTML ones.

Am I missing something?

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnrose

This Week's Hot Topics

• Sort code advice please
    Hi, I have the code below which im trying to edit but getting a little stuck. This was the original code which worked fine,columns A-F would sort...
  • SUMPRODUCT with nested If statement
    Hi everyone, Hope you're all well. I'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction with a problem I'm having with a SUMPRODUCT...
  • VBA - simple sort is killing me!
    Hello all! This should be so easy, but not for me, apparently! I have a table of data that can be of varying lengths and widths. My current macro...
  • Compare Two Lists
    I have two Lists and I need to be able to Identify differences between them. List 100 comes from a workbook - the other is downloaded form the...
  • Formula that deducts points for each code I input.
    I am trying to create a formula that will have each student in my class start at 100 points and then for each code that I enter (PP for Poor...
  • Conditional formatting formula required for day of week and a value
    Hi, I have a really simple spreadsheet where column A is the date, column B is the activity total shown as a number and column C states the day of...