IIf and statement in MS Query

confused.co.uk

Hoping someone can help me. I am using MS Query to pull data in from an Access DB. I need to create a excel equivalent 'If AND' statement in ms query.

iif(and([CLCall]=1,[CLCall]=2),1,0)

But get a syntax error each time.
What am I doing wrong, pls help....

Fazza

MrExcel MVP
Code:
'The value can never be 1 and 2. So, the logic isn't right.

'The syntax could be,
iif(CLCall = 1 AND CLCall = 2, 1, 0) AS [Resultant Field Name]

'Or maybe you want OR?
iif(CLCall = 1 OR CLCall = 2, 1, 0) AS [whatever]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alecalec202

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...