I'm in a pickle. Need help on goto buttons, lookup tables, DB help, and save/print/email

dstepan

Board Regular
Hello everyone,

I would like to upload my workbook but not sure how to do it. I have it saved on my cloud.

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who reads this and attempts to help on any or all of my issues.

I've been working on a workbook to create Estimates for awhile and I need to reach out for any help available because I am completely burned out.

I have tried to lookup how to do the following but can't find anything specific to answer my questions.

My first worksheet "Assemblies" is basically to create up to 3 assemblies to enter on my 2nd worksheet.
My 2nd worksheet "Estimate workup" allows me to build on the assemblies moved to this worksheet by selecting from dropdowns or adding additional information.
My 3rd worksheet " Estimate" is completely automated - or should be. The estimate gets it information from multiple cells.

Problem 1: GOTO Button. I tried to create 3 command buttons so I can select which "mini assembly" I want to goto. I named each assembly range - "Assembly_1", "Assembly_2", and "Assembly_3".

Problem 2: Lookup based on an input. I am trying to automate my 2nd sheet as much as possible. I enter the Category in Column B from a drop down list. I need column C to list the sub-categories related to the specific Category selected in Column B as a drop down item. I have tables on a separate sheet. I also have an item/cost/category sheet.

Problem 2: Save the workbook and Print or email (or both) the "Estimate" worksheet and then clear specific cells/ranges to get ready for the next Estimate.
I want to save the workbook in this format - "estimate #" and "Date"

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back