Import and Difference of Multiple CSV into Multiple Sheets

dwgalla

I have seen many examples of VBA importing multiple csv into 1 workbook, multiple sheets. Here is my case, I have 2 machines running scorecards(csv) into separate folders for a machine 1 to machine 2 comparison, overnight there will be multiple matched scorecards (1 from Machine 1 and 1 from machine 2) run 1,2,3,4,etc. I need to import all scorecards from each folder into 1 workbook with both machines run's scorecards on same worksheet and worksheet titled after filename . That's the easier part, I then need to calculate the differences on machine 2 from machine 1 and produce those numbers summary different and what percentage of Machine 1 (machine 1 =10, machine 2 = 7, difference is 3, Delta is 30%). The filenames in the 2 folders are similar, minus machine name. The scorecards have row headings. I can have up to 300 runs.

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
I have seen many examples of VBA importing multiple csv into 1 workbook, multiple sheets. Here is my case, I have 2 machines running scorecards(csv) into separate folders for a machine 1 to machine 2 comparison, overnight there will be multiple matched scorecards (1 from Machine 1 and 1 from machine 2) run 1,2,3,4,etc. I need to import all scorecards from each folder into 1 workbook with both machines run's scorecards on same worksheet and worksheet titled after filename . That's the easier part, I then need to calculate the differences on machine 2 from machine 1 and produce those numbers summary different and what percentage of Machine 1 (machine 1 =10, machine 2 = 7, difference is 3, Delta is 30%). The filenames in the 2 folders are similar, minus machine name. The scorecards have row headings. I can have up to 300 runs.

No one was up for the challenge?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adamsxl

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back