Import Load Multiple Calculated Fields from one Pivot table to another

half

Hello,

I'm using Excel 2007.

I have 60 calculated fields from a pivot table that I would like to use on a new data source. The new data source has 20 new columns that original did not have. The existing calculated fields from the original pivot table will work with the new data set and I will need to add another 10 calculated fields to deal with the new columns.

Is there a vba macro that will allow me to load the 60 calculated fields into the new pivot table at one time? Or better yet, load all 70 calculated fields? I have all equations from the list formulas feature. I just need a way to load all of them at the same time into the new pivot table.

(I did try changing the data source from the original pivot table to the new data source, however, this always crashes excel. Adding one column to the original source seems to work. But adding 20 with new column headings into a pivot table with 60 calculated fields, fails every time. Even tried doing named ranges and tables.)

Of course I can load each equation one at a time, but that will be an hour of my life that I can't get back.

Thank you in advance.

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shantanu2024

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back