Importacao de planilha para o access usando excel vba

Rafaeljunio.ti

Boa noite pessoal ! estou com uma duvida, sera que alguem poderia me dar uma ajuda ae

tenho uma aplicacao em excel vba banco access... antes eu estava fazendo somente em access mas tive que usar o excel como front end pois na empresa somente minha maquina tem o access instalado ... quando estava usando somente o access eu usei uma rotina de importacao para importar as planilhas para o access adicionando um campo "Data" preenchido com a data atual da importacao em todos registros....

essa rotina funciona perfeitamente no formulario access vba ...mas agora tentei reaproveitar essa rotina no formulario excel para fazer a mesma coisa.... adicionei a conexao ado do banco e etc. mas continua dando um erro.. nao sei se esqueci de fazer algo ou se coloquei alguma coisa a mais

Segue os arquivos se alguem puder me ajudar ficarei grato !

http://www.4shared.com/rar/D2u8oV7J/Importacao.html

Vlw galera

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.
* This should be moved to "Questions in other Languages" *

Ola Rafael

Em "Excel Questions" só se deve postar em inglês. Ou você traduz sua pergunta ou coloca em "Questions in other Languages".

[]'s

Upvote 0
Re Importing spreadsheet to access database using excel formba

* This should be moved to "Questions in other Languages" *

Ola Rafael

Em "Excel Questions" só se deve postar em inglês. Ou você traduz sua pergunta ou coloca em "Questions in other Languages".

[]'s

Worf Thank you for answering my topic, but what I needed was a code to import an excel spreadsheet to a table in Access database, such imports would have to add a field called "date" filled with the current date in all records import existing spreadsheet, the spreadsheet has a field called "Item", which is my primary key.

I even bought the book VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel 2007, hoping to learn more about ADO in chapter 21 but still can not make it this import

Thank you for your attention and hope you can help me.

Upvote 0
I am going to move this to the Other Languages area.

Worf - please use the Report button to draw the moderators' attention to issues like this. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Re: Import Spreadsheet to Access using excel form

Sorry guys, I'm new to this forum, and I do not know if I'm posting the topic in the correct place I speak English, so that's why I posted here.

Sorry if posted in the wrong place.

once again thank you for your attention

Upvote 0
Re: Import Spreadsheet to Access using excel form

Sorry guys, I'm new to this forum, and I do not know if I'm posting the topic in the correct place I speak English ..
Further to that ..

The vast majority of members/helpers at MrExcel speak English so if you write/understand English well, which seems to be the case, then you are much more likely to get a rapid response if you post in English.

Since this question was not posted in English, it has been moved to the "Questions in Other Languages" forum.

Although we normally do not like duplicate posts, you may want to consider starting a new thread (in English) in the Excel Questions forum and ask the question again. If you do that, it would be good if you also posted a link in this thread to that new thread so you don't end up with two threads on the same topic.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back