Infopath Form Copying to Excel

DebraJ

Hi Everyone,
Hope this is the right thread section for this question.
I have a form in Infopath that will be accessed by several people and I want them to export to excel. Is it possible to export this data to the one spreadsheet or does it have to be a new one each time? I have been cutting and pasting to my master spreadsheet.
Thanks for any info.

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
As far as I know Infopath cannot link directly to excel. What I did was build an access database, create the Infopath form using a data connection to that Access DB. Once data was in the DB I set up pivot tables that were linked to an external data sources (Access DB). When new data is entered I just click on the refresh data on the pivot chart and all data is updated. I believe you can also link the to the Access DB for raw data but I yet to use this technique.

HTH,

Matt

Upvote 0
Thanks Matt. I'm just copying each entry to my master spreadsheet and refreshing. Most times it works!!

Upvote 0
Hi Matt,
That looks like a great forum. Thanks so much for your help. Infopath has proven to be quite tricky in some ways. I think some time spent studying this new forum will help.
Regards
Debbie

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back