Input data from cell to Fax Wizard prompt

kgross

I would like to be able to fax a document from an Excel Workbook using a fax number stored in the workbook.

How can I input data (a fax number) from a cell in an Excel Workbook into the Fax Number prompt in the Microsoft Fax Wizard?

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
Sorry about the duplicate. Was not sure if the original question would be understood, thought I might make it more clear. I noticed that the original message has no responses, do you know if there is a possible solution?

Ken

Upvote 0
I don't know if the Microsoft Fax Wizard can be controlled from VBA, but, you could control Outlook from Excel, which would allow you to access the Address Book.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the response! Do you know how I would be able to control Outlook from Excel? For example, how can I access an Outlook Address Book through a drop list in Excel?

Thanks again for your help!

Upvote 0
ATTENTION PLEASE: Someone has accessed my computer and submitted a message that was inappropriate and not intended for this forum.

PLEASE DISREGARD THE AFORMENTIONED MESSAGE. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS CAUSED BY THIS MESSAGE.

Ken Gross

Upvote 0
You can click the 'edit' link on the unwanted message; you will then get an option to delete it.
This message was edited by swamp thing on 2002-08-24 00:09

Upvote 0
thanks for the help! I am interested to find out if there is a possible solution for my question. If there is, I am willing to pay to have it created.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ksjohnson1970

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back