Interactive Leave Management

chakam

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
HI There,

How do i build a Interactive Leave Management the can be accessible by both user and admin remotely (if possible).

A User Form by which individual staff can have access and enter their leave dates (start date - end date) and enter 1 for 1 day, 2 for 2 days or even in Hours for instance 0.5 hours but the dates can be 8/9/2021 - 8/9/2021, and so forth.

Only one user form that can cater for Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Compassionate Leave, Study Leave, Maternity Leave and Special Leave.

User can view their current leave balance but they wont be able to edit or they will be restricted from editing it.

I on the other hand will be the administrator where I can edit.

on the other sheet, it has to show the database and the dates entered must be recorded in days, i.e. 1/2/5/0.5/2.3/ etc.. in each respective months with the dates as well.

I have attached a sample but it needed some adjustments as mentioned above.

I will send the user form/User Interface to the staffs in link and they can access and install on their PC, but i will be the administrator.

The users will given access to enter their leaves dates and days/hours

Our AL Policy is - Manager are given 1.67 days per month which is prorated on daily basis, the CEO is allocated 2.5 days while the staff are 1.25 days.

Sick Leave - 12 days for staff per year, 15 days for managers and CEO per year, for sick leave staff who are not able to provide a medical certificate after treatment four (4) days is allocated to them, after they utilized, i.e. i am sick in january and no MC provided 4-1=3, again in March 4-2=2 and so on until all is utilized the staff will provide MC or AL will be utilized instead, see if this can also be captured in

Compassionate leave - 10 days for everyone

Attachment 1. Refer attached is the sample of what i wanted but a bit different

Attachment 2. Our current Leave spread sheet, what we currently used in the company.

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denissimo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back