Invoice solution? Google sheets

tsw88

Hi all. I am new to this forum.

I don't waste time and just raise my questions now, I am a very lack of Excel knowledge.

I want to create an invoice for my clients

Where every time I enter a new name of customer or customer ID (to be defined by me), then it will generate a customer list and on another Excel sheet.

The invoice should contain basic information like dates of purchase, purchased items, amount paid, amount due etc...

I also wish that it will generate a list on another Excel sheet automatically that will show the amount I've recevied, amount due, something like that, for my simple business accounting...

Honestly speaking, I don't want to learn too complicated way of doing this because I don't have much computer tech background...

Any idea or advice on what I should do?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.

tcardwell

Board Regular
Re: Invoice solution?

Hello tsw88,

Have you tried online templates? Open a new blank workbook, in the search bar type in invoices, 100s of examples will populate.

tsw88

Re: Invoice solution?

Hello tsw88,

Have you tried online templates? Open a new blank workbook, in the search bar type in invoices, 100s of examples will populate.

Yes, I tried some template, but most of them looks a bit too difficult.

Any simpler template I can use with Google Sheet? I actually don't have

the Office license. I am running small business that I don't want to afford

this optional money

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitunsLax

This Week's Hot Topics