iPhone 4 or HTC Desire or Samsung Galaxy S

I've got an HTC HD2 and I love it.
I'm not one for the 'Apps' and it does the stuff I need.

Everyone who sees me using it always asks what it is. Never had that with any other phone (this is my 5th smartphone). People love looking at the photos I've taken on its 4.3" screen.

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
I got one of the last Nexus One smartphones from Google before they stopped selling them. Had a BlackBerry for the last 2 and a half years. I won't ever go back to that platform. Already on Froyo (as soon as I turned it on, got a notification that Froyo was available) and it's great.

My boss and I picked up our new I-Phones yesterday and it hands down beats the crap out of the Blackberry & Treo. I have to admit that I'm a convert. Although the AT&T store manager was disappointed when she tried pressing me hard for an opinion and trying to gauge my excitment so I told her: "It's just a **** phone. If it can't make dinner it ain't that good."

sure, mine can make dinner. a few screentaps and i have the world's takeaways at my command!
surely apple included the ability to call with the iphone?!

Unfortunately, where we live the only delivery service is UPS/Fed Ex (unless you consider Round Table Pizza food, which I decidedly do not).

I've had my Experia X10 Mini Pro for a few days now and absolutely love it. It cost me £180 to buy on pay as you go, £25 to unlock to any network and I'm now on a 30 day rolling sim only contract for £15 month with free internet and more texts and minutes than I could possibly use.

I must be getting old when things like this please me ;)

Dom

I've had my Experia X10 Mini Pro for a few days now and absolutely love it. It cost me £180 to buy on pay as you go, £25 to unlock to any network and I'm now on a 30 day rolling sim only contract for £15 month with free internet and more texts and minutes than I could possibly use.

Where did you get it at this price, best I have seen is 250?

Also, who is that contract with, sounds good?

I got it from here. The price has gone up, it was on a sale promotion last week.

The contract is with T-Mobile who I was already with and just switched to their sim only deal.

Dom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkmenon

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back