sub80

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi;

I made a workbook which contained the data of equipment (A to AZ) available from a Facility with 6 additional columns which has the latest maintenance date that is inputted by the maintenance foreman. In which the next date maintenance should be done is shown how close it is and a color level representation. Each facility has a workbook, which each facility has equipment numbering to around a thousand or more. And there are 7 types of maintenance activities to be carried out. A number of columns in these workbooks are referenced in one workbook to display a statistical data on an interactive dashboard. I did this using Excel thinking it would be okay for four facilities in my area.

Now am being told to do this for all facilities, around 50 facilities, And I have my doubts if excel can operate effectively with all that data.

Your input is most appreciated.

Regards;

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
Trying to fully understand, but I believe that a fully functional data base would serve you better. If you are inclined to build it yourself, you may want to consider MS Access.

Upvote 0
Trying to fully understand, but I believe that a fully functional data base would serve you better. If you are inclined to build it yourself, you may want to consider MS Access.
Any recommendations on the fully functional data base?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiguekHeka

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back