Is it Possible?? Please help

Stormseed

Banned
ASSUME...

I have 6 different workbooks - each workbook have a worksheet - is there a way thru VBA - where it does copy all the different worksheets in different workbooks into one single workbook?

MVPs -- I need your expert comments on this please ! Kindly let me know if there is a way or do I have to do it manually.

thanking you in anticipation :)

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.
mate...would have appreciated even more if u cud have posted the resolution instead of notifying me that the resolution has been posted a thousand times...anyway I am @ fault and my apologies are extended.

Upvote 0
mate...would have appreciated even more if u cud have posted the resolution instead of notifying me that the resolution has been posted a thousand times...anyway I am @ fault and my apologies are extended.

If you look towards the top right of the screen, there is a little button called 'Search' - very useful little gizmo, it allows you to search on keywords against all of the posts on this forum. Of course, you can always wait for someone to do the search for you.

in fact - here's the only link i'm going to give you:

http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=131687

Upvote 0
Peter -- thanks mate...I do appreciate that...no jokes...please let me know if I can be of any help to you...!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back