Is there a way to convert excel tables into a picture?

PATSYS

Is there a way using only standard microsoft office applications or do I need to download some special sharewares from the net?

Thanks

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
Select the range containing your table. Hold down the Shift key then Edit > Copy Picture.

You can then paste the copy into a graphics program (such as Paint) and save in your desired format.

Upvote 0
Cool tip Peter!

Should you want a downloaded Add-in for example, Excel Jeanie has a really handy .gif export option too...

Upvote 0
Thanks to both of you.

What I actually did (before I saw Vogn's solution) was drag a rectangle (from the drawing toolbar), highlight the excel table and paste in the rectangle.

Seems it results to exactly the same as Vogn's solution.

THanks again.

Upvote 0
Actually, having tried to find the equivalent in Excel 2007 (and I can't), simply copying and pasting seems to work. In pre-2007 versions of Excel the Shift + Edit > Copy Picture was necessary (I believe) to copy charts.

Upvote 0
This thread is resolved but I found something amusing related to this. Amusing, that is, if you're fanatical about the subject - otherwise read no further. Recently researching OLE transfers I came upon this, and looking at all the neat custom programming they did, and the superb documentation, I thought, what a neat place that must be to work for!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back