Is there a way to import images and text from an Excelfile into Powerpoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcelrookieNL

Rules violation
Hi everyone,

I regularly have to make a PowerPoint presentation for my study. Then I have a few dozen PPT pages, where I place texts and accompanying photos.

My question: Is there a way how I can import urls or computer location (C: / Desktop .. etc) with photos and texts? The photos in the Excel file are then url locations or computer locations and the texts are in the corresponding cells.

So, roughly visualized, the Excel file looks like this:

578479d1529215754-is-there-a-way-to-import-images-and-text-from-an-excelfile-into-powerpoint-ppteng.jpg

In the PPT presentation, the images with accompanying titles, texts, etc. If it can be cheered up with certain colors / designs etc, that would be even better.

Would be very nice if I can be helped with this.

I did have a loot at plug-ins., but these are too expensive for me as a student.
Thanks in advance!

Excelgreenie

Excel Facts

Square and cube roots
The =SQRT(25) is a square root. For a cube root, use =125^(1/3). For a fourth root, use =625^(1/4).
Cross posted https://www.excelforum.com/excel-pr...d-text-from-an-excelfile-into-powerpoint.html

Cross-Posting
While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules).
This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0
Hello,

Why is that an issue...

Off course when i get a question on the other forum i will delete the one in wich i didnt get an answer. It is urgent, so i cant wait till somebody finally having an answer. I dont have weeks time. If i get an answer, i will post it. But thanks for the link

Upvote 0
I understand. I will do it that way next time.

For now, i will explain it a little bit more detailed.

I want every row of data from the Excel-file to be visible in individual slides.
So for example row 1 has Title X, Image X and Description X, so the title X, image X and description X have to be visible each in their own Powerpoint page/slide. If there are for example 10 Excel-rows, they have to be visible in 10 individual slides, all with their own title, image and description.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oksanana

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back