Is there anyone who speaks Portuguese language?

solracesoj

Board Regular
I have to admit it, is very hard to explain my problem in english, so I would like to ask for help to anyone who speaks Portuguese language.

Is there anyone?

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
Did you try your question ...writter in your native tongue in the Spanish portion of this forum...Someone there might understand better...

pll

Upvote 0
On 2002-10-27 11:04, solracesoj wrote:
I have to admit it, is very hard to explain my problem in english, so I would like to ask for help to anyone who speaks Portuguese language.

Is there anyone?

Hello solracesoj and Welcome
Please try to translate using the following;

[translated]

Hello solracesoj e boa vinda Tente por favor traduzir usando o seguinte ;<form action="http://jump.altavista.com/searchbox4.go" method=get><input type=hidden name=doit value=done><table bgcolor=#ffffff><tr><td colspan=2 ><font face=arial,helvetica><small>

Type or Paste text or Web address

(beginning with http://) here:<textarea cols=40 rows=10 name=urltext></TEXTAREA>

Translate from:<select name=lp><option value="en_zh">English to Chinese<option value="en_fr">English to French<option value="en_de">English to German<option value="en_it">English to Italian<option value="en_ja">English to Japanese<option value="en_ko">English to Korean<option value="en_pt">English to Portuguese<option value="en_es">English to Spanish<option value="zh_en">Chinese to English<option value="fr_en">French to English<option value="fr_de">French to German<option value="de_en">German to English<option value="de_fr">German to French<option value="it_en">Italian to English<option value="ja_en">Japanese to English<option value="ko_en">Korean to English<option value="pt_en">Portuguese to English<option value="ru_en">Russian to English<option value="es_en">Spanish to English</select>
</small></font></td></tr><tr><td><small><font face="arial,helvetica" color="#003366">Powered by Systran</font></small></td><td><input type=image name=search src="http://a12.g.akamai.net/7/12/282/03/av.com/static/i/af/translate2.gif" alt=Translate border=0></td></tr></table></form>

This message was edited by Ivan F Moala on 2002-10-27 16:10

Upvote 0
[Me]

Let A1:B1 house the sample you provided.

[SYSTRAN]

Laissez la maison A1:B1 l'échantillon que vous avez fourni.

I wouldn't dare to appear with that translation on a French message board.

Upvote 0
On 2002-10-27 16:23, Aladin Akyurek wrote:
[Me]

Let A1:B1 house the sample you provided.

[SYSTRAN]

I wouldn't dare to appear with that translation on a French message board.

[me]

[systrans]
Leave house A1:B1 it

Translation is always going to be hard!
The intent was to offer help

Upvote 0
I really appreciated your help, but even though my English isn¡¦t so good, I still can say some things and I think that I can make myself to be understood. I was asking for someone who speaks Portuguese because it could be much easier to deal with the questions I have. Of course this was my guess in the beginning, because now I see that your help is always present, and the way you explain things make everything clear.
So all I can do is write ¡§thank you very much for your help¡¨.

P.S. ¡V That translation you showed from English to Portuguese was perfectly understandable, but still I think that I¡¦m not going to use it. ƒº

J.C.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanakoro

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back