Issues with formatting

keevans

Board Regular
Hello! I have one user form that feeds into another (the originator contact user form) in the first user form a bunch of data is added and then unloaded into the first available column for an "Account".

After that the 2nd user form pops up where they have the option to add an originator contact for that same "Account" in the same column. They can continue to add contacts and it adds the contacts to the bottom of the column until they exit the form.

The issue I'm having is when the user adds another "Account" and gets to the Originator Contact form it starts adding the originators at the row below the one for the 1st originator. I'd like them to the first empty row based on the previous column. I've included a visual below of the issue I'm having. The empty rows are where it should have started filling from (top to bottom) in the 2nd column.

What kind of procedure should I run so this doesn't happen? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Returned Items
Originator Account
Route030030
Transit11
Originator Contact - Add/DeleteAdd<should here="" starting="" enter=""><I want it to start entering here></should><should here="" starting="" enter=""></should>
Originator Contact NameSue
Originator Contact Emailsue@sue.com
Originator Contact - Add/DeleteDelete
Originator Contact NameBill
Originator Contact Emailbill@bill.com
Originator Contact - Add/DeleteDelete
Originator Contact NameBob
Originator Contact Emailbob@bob.com

<tbody>
</tbody>

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vexceled

This Week's Hot Topics

• Change military grades into rank
    Afternoon all Need help with formula that will change military rank (i.e. 1, 2, 3 into Amn, A1C, SrA). Running IF formula that does not work...
  • VBA COUNTIF SOLUTION
    Hi The following are the errors spread across the several columns from E to Q ie. 13 columns across several sheets with more than 500 rows per...
  • INSERT ROW WITH SPECIFIS TEXT IN A COLUMN
    Hi All! How can identify that that the row to be inserted has to be inserted before 1st row with specific text in column F. If I record the...
  • Auto-Create a monthly Sign in sheet for preschool students
    The image below is what each page looks like. Above is space for the "Child Name" "Month" "Class" School days are obviously Monday-Friday but...
  • VBA vlookup multiple results
    Hi folks, Hopefully someone out there can help. I have a list to vlookup which works (ish). the lookup only picks up the first instance of the...
  • Extract values for earliest/latest times
    I am trying to put together a formula to get the earliest start time, the latest end time from column A for each person in Column B-F without the...