iTunes & Podcasts

brothercarl

This is a rather lengthly two part question please bear with me.
My master hard drive crashed last week and after I replaced it I downloaded the newest version of the iTunes program. Unfortunately I lost over 400 podcasts. The first part of my question is even though my settings indicate to keep all downloaded podcasts, it seems to overwrite the previous one only leaving the most recent one, but says that I have 7 in the library. Is there somewhere else that iTunes might be storing them? Secondly several months ago I backed up my C drive onto my D drive just in case. Now when I boot from my D drive it shows my iTunes program with 245 podcasts, but when I try to export them to my iTunes program on my C drive it won't. How can I or even can I do this?

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
Just a thought ... can you export them to a USB key and then import them to the new library? Alternatively, burn to CD / DVD and import once you're booted back into your new C: drive.

I'm pretty sure that one boot partition won't be able to see another, so you need to go via another storage medium.

Denis

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex78

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back