Label Change Color When Text in cell is "true" on userform

Hjemmet

Board Regular
i have this kind of Code in vba on my userform

Code:
Sub resetLabels()
If Sheets("Cup 128").Range("E5").Value <> False Then Label1.Caption = Sheets("Cup 128").Range("E5").Value
End Sub

this part works fine But when i try to put the Code Below into my code then the label get Red
when Start userform and no data in Cell ("D5")

I have try to get this code into it for change the Color if ("D5") have the right Text ("Text")

Code:
If Sheets("Cup 128").Range("D5").Text = "True" Then
        Me.Label1.BackColor = vbRed
        End If

but it aint work

I have now try to put my code where the Command Button is for Label70 and that works as Brilliant

and of course i figure out i miss some Part where i get the Value from 8 other Cell's witch tell me Who is the Referee at The Game for the last 16 Players

i have I set this Code for each NEW label's from 71-79 with this code and value is First show when i Click on label :(

Code:
Private Sub Label71_Click()Me.Label71.Caption = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Cup 128").Range("E267")
[COLOR=#ff0000]resetLabels[/COLOR]
End Sub

as i self can see it because this line "Private Sub Label71_Click()" but cant figure out how to make it Auto update when Userform is Show

and i have try it with "resetLabels" but aint work....

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
As this is now a different question, you will need to start a new thread.
Thanks

Upvote 0
Hey Fluff..

I have now Running my Userform through for mistakes and in first time nothing wrong But second Running through userform and Functions i ran into few mistakes

mistake was if example (Round8) was played Longer than another (Round's) and i start Userform and those (Round1) and None of those games where played Then i can see Players from (Round8)
and it is on all of them that give that Mistake

i have make a Sheet next to they Original file
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oo0jqtg9hjylg56/total%20changes%20with%20description.xlsm?dl=0

Upvote 0
That's because you only change the labels if <> false.
You also need to change clear the label if the cell value is false.

Upvote 0
im sorry to say BUT i aint figure it out what to change and where

i have try to change False to True and then the Value Aint Show on label only "False" show's in label and that might because the "Formula in Cell where Label has the Reference to Give False Result

Hope you could or will Help me with that Part too...

Only the Label Function of course

Upvote 0
Do it like
Code:
      For i = Rw + 2 To Rw + 27 Step 8
         J = J + 1
         Me.Controls("Label" & J).Caption = IIf(.Range("I" & i).Value = False, "", .Range("I" & i).Value)
         Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).Caption = IIf(.Range("I" & i + 1).Value = False, "", .Range("I" & i + 1).Value)
         Me.Controls("Label" & J).BackColor = IIf(.Range("H" & i).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).BackColor = IIf(.Range("H" & i + 1).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         J = J + 1
      Next i

Upvote 0
i dont know what i am doing wrong But i can get it to work

so i am near to give up my Project
this is the Code Before new Change's

Code:
Sub resetLabels()   With Sheets("Cup 128")
      For i = Rw To Rw + 29 Step 4
         J = J + 1
         If .Range("E" & i).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J).Caption = .Range("E" & i).Value
         If .Range("E" & i + 1).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).Caption = .Range("E" & i + 1).Value
         Me.Controls("Label" & J).BackColor = IIf(.Range("D" & i).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).BackColor = IIf(.Range("D" & i + 1).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         J = J + 1
      Next i
[COLOR=#ff0000]      For i = Rw + 2 To Rw + 27 Step 8[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]         J = J + 1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]         If .Range("I" & i).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J).Caption = .Range("I" & i).Value[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]         If .Range("I" & i + 1).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).Caption = .Range("I" & i + 1).Value[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]         Me.Controls("Label" & J).BackColor = IIf(.Range("H" & i).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]         Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).BackColor = IIf(.Range("H" & i + 1).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]         J = J + 1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]      Next i[/COLOR]
      For i = Rw + 6 To Rw + 23 Step 16
         J = J + 1
         If .Range("M" & i).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J).Caption = .Range("M" & i).Value
         If .Range("M" & i + 1).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).Caption = .Range("M" & i + 1).Value
         Me.Controls("Label" & J).BackColor = IIf(.Range("L" & i).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).BackColor = IIf(.Range("L" & i + 1).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         J = J + 1
      Next i
   End With
End Sub

so code look's like this
Code:
Sub resetLabels()   With Sheets("Cup 128")
      For i = Rw To Rw + 29 Step 4
         J = J + 1
         If .Range("E" & i).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J).Caption = .Range("E" & i).Value
         If .Range("E" & i + 1).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).Caption = .Range("E" & i + 1).Value
         Me.Controls("Label" & J).BackColor = IIf(.Range("D" & i).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).BackColor = IIf(.Range("D" & i + 1).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         J = J + 1
      Next i
      [COLOR=#ff0000]For i = Rw + 2 To Rw + 27 Step 8
         J = J + 1
         Me.Controls("Label" & J).Caption = IIf(.Range("I" & i).Value = False, "", .Range("I" & i).Value)
         Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).Caption = IIf(.Range("I" & i + 1).Value = False, "", .Range("I" & i + 1).Value)
         Me.Controls("Label" & J).BackColor = IIf(.Range("H" & i).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).BackColor = IIf(.Range("H" & i + 1).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)
         J = J + 1
      Next i[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]      For i = Rw + 6 To Rw + 23 Step 16[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]         J = J + 1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]         If .Range("M" & i).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J).Caption = .Range("M" & i).Value[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]         If .Range("M" & i + 1).Value <> False Then Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).Caption = .Range("M" & i + 1).Value[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]         Me.Controls("Label" & J).BackColor = IIf(.Range("L" & i).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]         Me.Controls("Label" & J + 1).BackColor = IIf(.Range("L" & i + 1).Value, vbRed, vbWhite)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]         J = J + 1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00]      Next [/COLOR]i
   End With
End Sub

i have try to change for the next Part But wont work that part i try to changes is in Green the Red Part Works

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You just need to change the first two lines of the green section, the same way I did for the red.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GBCTeacher

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back