League Table Help

Bennets04

Board Regular
Good evening all,

Im having small issue trying to get my head around a league table i have to make... Basically there are 84 teams who need a specific KPI ranked daily for the rest of this month. Basically the bottom 10 drop out daily and can only enter if they are in the top 10 at any point for the remainder

The aim is to produce a table come the end of the campaign showing the teams remaining

Any ideas or thoughts? was thinking of a daily copy and paste the performance into separate sheets but then was unsure on a formula without having to do it manually :confused:

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Each day, you are removing 10 teams from your list and possibly adding more if dropped teams score in the top 10? To reduce work, I'd suggest having a dedicated column to distinguish each team as in or out.

Where are the stats coming from? You might be able to link a web table. Most likely, though, it's probably going to be a few formulas that can pull the data from an imported table.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thietbibeboiwasaco

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back