Leave Planner

edward91

i have a pretty tricky senenario here..i have a data dump of employee leave.Containing the name, number of consume day,start day and end date.
i trying to map the them into a "planner"which i cope from internet..
is there any method like vlookup,advance filter,match or index to help me solve?

this is a sample of my raw data

something like if the start date of the employee = the calendar date it will display the LIST of employee whose start date is on tat day..does not need to be a lot just enough to fill up the space in the calendar l
this is how i want it to be

whereby the 2 mean e day consume and apple mean name of the employee

http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/excel-calendar-template.html
this is e link whr i dl the calendar template frm

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes

shemayisroel

Could you please post up an example of how you would want you result to look like - base the resulst off your sample data and perhaps try & exaplain how you came up with them

edward91

is this more clear? if u dun mind..i can arrange to meet up with u.i pretty despo now > <

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savageanman

This Week's Hot Topics

• Sort code advice please
    Hi, I have the code below which im trying to edit but getting a little stuck. This was the original code which worked fine,columns A-F would sort...
  • SUMPRODUCT with nested If statement
    Hi everyone, Hope you're all well. I'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction with a problem I'm having with a SUMPRODUCT...
  • VBA - simple sort is killing me!
    Hello all! This should be so easy, but not for me, apparently! I have a table of data that can be of varying lengths and widths. My current macro...
  • Compare Two Lists
    I have two Lists and I need to be able to Identify differences between them. List 100 comes from a workbook - the other is downloaded form the...
  • Formula that deducts points for each code I input.
    I am trying to create a formula that will have each student in my class start at 100 points and then for each code that I enter (PP for Poor...
  • Conditional formatting formula required for day of week and a value
    Hi, I have a really simple spreadsheet where column A is the date, column B is the activity total shown as a number and column C states the day of...