Link multiple email addresses

Hanz77

Board Regular
I have a contact list set up in Excel 2007 that contains business names, cities, states, phone numbers, etc. In addition, I have up to five email addresses for each business. I have it set up so that the primary email address is in column J and secondary email addresses appear in subsequent columns. I can easily click on the primary email address for the business and a new email box appears with the primary email address already in the “To:” field. However, I have to manually copy/paste the secondary email addresses to the “To:” field in the new email. I would like to have the ability to just click on the primary email address in the spreadsheet and have the secondary email addresses populate as well.

I have played around with the HYPERLINK function, but it seems to only work with a single email address. I could probably set up a macro to do this, but my skills are limited and I would most likely have to set up a single macro for each business.

Following is an example of how my data is laid out. Each business is located on a single row and there are over 400 rows. In cell J2 I have the primary email address and in cells N2, R2, V2 and AB2 I have the secondary email addresses.

Is there a function that would grab multiple email addresses by clicking on a single link or is this something that would have to be scripted in VBA?

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back