Link Pictures from one sheet to another sheet

bdw1980

view
view
I have a workbook I created in Excel 2007 that creates labels from entries entered from a Primary page. I have several different sheets in the workbook and several VLOOKUP functions pulling information from various sheets within the workbook.

What I am trying to do is use some kind of function like VLOOKUP or MATCH or something that will reference a cell with pictures in it from another sheet in the workbook. I linked a couple screenshots of the sheets I am talking about within my workbook.

The sheet tab "BOL" is where I am trying to get the pictures to reference to from sheet "Chemwatch". I tried VLOOKUP in cell "BC29" on the" BOL" Tab to pull from "Chemwatch" tab cell "N91" but can't figure out why its not working.

Maybe there is some way to fix the picture's in the cell's to the cell itself but I'm not sure. If there was some way to attach my workbook to the forum I would but I have not found where I can attach files. If anyone could help I would highly appreciate it. I have over 2,000 products that I deal with at work and all of the products have to have the "Pictograms" in order to be GHS compliant with DOT Transportation Laws. The current system we use at work is constantly messing up and the only thing that is holding me up from finalizing this program is to figure out how to reference pictures from 1 sheet cell to another. Thanks again for any help I can get. If the pictures do not show up after I post this I will figure out how to get them to post correctly.

view

view

Last edited:

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
Well I'm not sure why the pictures are not showing up but my description should explain it pretty good. I will look on the forum help and see if I can figure out how to post screenshots.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arle8907

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back