List View Dates into a Calendar Template

asacco

Hello,

I have multiple excel spreadsheets with dates and what they pertain to, however I want those dates and important information to go into a calendar template that I have already used in the past. I want to avoid having to manually put these important dates in a Calendar. If anyone has any idea how to do this that would be great!!

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
welcome to the board

you'll have to give a clearer requirement. It sounds possible but we know nothing about your files

It would be possible to set up a VBA loop that looks through all the files in a specific folder, or only those with a certain name etc. The code could then look at the file name, or open the file and look at a specific range, whatever, and then pull data out if found and place it somewhere. It may be that this just creates a data table that you then analyse using formulas, or it may be that the code can place the values directly to your calendar - but again, we know nothing about this calendar so you'd have to give more details

Lots of people on here could do this, but you must write a clear and specific requirement. Use e.g. dropbox to share example files if you need to

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmmotairi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back