Listbox to show multi sheets data using between 2 dates

hsolanki

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi i have userform whereby when you select 2 different dates and name find, shows all the data for the matched person i was wondering if there is any easy way to show all multi sheets for same name between the 2 dates ranges shows all the matched person data into list box

currently userform only works in the active sheet with the command button, but i want to be able to show all multi sheets from the main master sheet.

also how can i add an header for the each columns in list box

I need to do 2 things.

First- listbox1 in Userform1 to be able to show with sheet header.

Second - I want Userform1 to extract datas from all multi sheets at one time when it is found match from all sheets using between 2 dates and Name search. Date and time it's in column A in all sheets and Name it is in column H

I hope this has helped you to understand of what I need to do with the Userform1.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
The table in all sheet have different header, so do you want to include all header in the listbox?

Upvote 0
Can this be possible by having multitabs in Userform1? Same like Userform2 I have done.

Upvote 0
or perhaps having different listboxes of each sheets and only shows if data have been found from the search criteria?

Upvote 0
Hi, hsolanki, sorry for the late replay.
I've read your file.
You already have a long code in your userform. Actually, it's rather hard for me to understand someone's else code, it's too much work. And also I'm not familiar with using multipage userform.
So I hope somebody else here could help you with that.

So I just want to show you how to use a second listbox to populate the header.
Here's an example:

Upvote 0
Morning Akuini No problem, many thanks for at least training. and also i will try to work around with the header and 2 listboxes.

Thank you once again.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leon Leenders

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back