Listbox value equals "Other" then put textbox value in same row

Helen123

Office Version
  1. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi All,
I have tried to search for the answer but a lot of the solutions all show if there is an ambiguous selection made from a listbox.

I have a userform with several textboxes and 1 multi-select listbox (TestsRequired) which is populated from a rowsource in Sheet3 when someone changes the value in the combobox (TestHouse).
The issue I am having is if someone selects the value "Other (please specify)" from the TestsRequired listbox, a textbox (Other) becomes visible for the user to type in to.
When the user then presses the OK button, the values from all the textboxes and listbox all drop on to the userform with the TestsRequired values going down column M. This works great, but the textbox Other should drop on to column M next to the "Other (please specify)", but it either appears on to the first line of the listbox value, against all the listbox values or on some random row, not on the line Other (please specify).

Apologies if someone already has posted a thread about this as there are a lot, but I have been searching for weeks with no joy!

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back