Listbox1 and listbox2 data to be copied to sheet2

Vinod GV

Banned - Rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi
1) In sheet1, I have data in column A and Column B which are dependent.
2) I create 2 lists box, listbox1 is assigned to Sheet1, column A data value.
3) When i select listbox1, i need to populate listbox2 automatically ( listbox2 to be pulled from column B, sheet1)
4) Once I select all the required fields in listbox1 and listbox2, they need to moved to sheet2.
Can anyone please share the code ? appreciate your help !

Attachments

• Listbox1.jpg
    Listbox1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi Sir
Yesterday, one of your team member had shared the code but now I'm unable to find it, can you please share the code.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
Yesterday, one of your team member had shared the code but now I'm unable to find it, can you please share the code.
It sounds like he said that you also asked this question on a different forum, and he answered it over there (not on this forum).
Please note that our rules state that if you are going to Cross Post (posting the same question on multiple different Excel forums), you need to mention that you are doing so, and provide links to the threads on the other forums where you have posted it.

Upvote 0
can you please share the code here or let me know where do i need to go to get the code ? would appreciate your support

Upvote 0
can you please share the code here or let me know where do i need to go to get the code ? would appreciate your support
do you want to share this query again or wait for your code over here, please clarify ?

Upvote 0
shall i raise the query again in the right channel and get clarified ? please advise

Upvote 0
NO.
Just goto the thread you started on the other forum.

Upvote 0
shall i raise the query again in the right channel and get clarified ? please advise
Have you read the rules I referenced in post 10 or Cross Post link fluff posted in post 15?
Please read both these things very closely to make sure you understand the rules and etiquette of posting to our forum (and others).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back