Listing results based on values

Noxqss38242

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
The formula comes back with values in column AO.
Some rows are blank as well.

Is there a formula I can pull a selected range even though the cell is a formula?

Let's say, all numbers >19000 list in column BD starting in row 2 and leave no spaces.

BD2 = 17153
BD3 = 17140
BD4 = 16937

etc....

Thank you in advance!

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
Use your built in Excel filter for the column and indicate you wish to select only values greater than 19000

Upvote 0
Long story short, I'm trying to develop an automated email based on data from power query.

I finally watched the video you shared on the other post I had. (I should have watched that first!!)

Using the power query filter tools, I'm just going to have another power query sheet to filter what I need and instead of automated email (which would be nice) I'll just have to copy/paste like I have been doing.

I was trying to create a hyperlink on my other sheet, from there, it auto-pulls the data I need for the body of the email but the email is also becoming a PAIN! because I'm trying to email like 18 different people and it comes out #VALUE error. For some reason, it doesn't like a select few of the email addresses. Also, if the emails are different, it comes back error as well....like @BLACK.NET or @BLACK.COM Seems I can't mix them up if I have more than "X" amount of people being in on the email. So frustrating....

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back