Locate rows by critera of multiple columns

Opus

I have a KPI report that I would like to to automate with VBA code which I have been able to do where there was only one score from each region for each company but I am now stuck when the second scores are added to the same list, PLEASE HELP.

The headings to the columns that I need to filter by are (Column F, Category) (column E, Company) (Column C, Region) these are in order of filter;

I then need to extract several rows of data with the same critera as the above filter from the list (This is depending how many scores have been performed by each region over a period of time) and get an average score for each field or Column (Columns G;M).

Then with the filtered columns copy them to the next avalible row in another sheet named "Ave Data" along with the combined average score for each field column. This should give me the average score of all scores for each region for each company and my original basic VBA should work with a few tweaks.

Any help at all, even if it just how to seperate the rowes after the filter would be much appreciated.

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelknuckles

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back