Macro buttons not working

kcollopy

Board Regular
I have a number of 'go to' buttons set up in a spreadsheet where I hit the button (specific word) and it will take me to where I want to go. For some reason yesterday these buttons are not working. If I go through the top menu and hit macro and run the macros individually, they will work and take me to the correct area in the spreadsheet. However if I hit the specific button, nothing happens. I think I deactivated something but am at a loss as to what I did. Can someone help...thanks

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off

kcollopy

Board Regular
No...this did not help.

I have other macros with buttons that are working fine. This one if you hit the button...nothing happens, but if I go to Macros in the drop down menu...they all work. I think someone triggered a setting and I just cannot find it.

Momentman

Have you tried re-assigning the macro to the button or assigning the macro to a new button to see if that work, that should help narrow down the problem

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joaoamaro

This Week's Hot Topics