Macro enabled outlook template

Status
Not open for further replies.

punnu07

Hi,

Don't know whether this is the right forum to raise this question.

Can anybody tell me if is it possible to create macro enabled outlook templates. For example, I have 4 or 5 drop-down fields in which value will come on certain logics. So is it possible to create those logics in outlook template itself? I tried to build the word template for the same, but as logics in word document only work when it is protected and I can't copy and paste the protected fields in outlook email.

Can you please help me with that. We need to use these fields every day and multiple time in a single day and it is very difficult to use word document every time to fill in the information and attach that in an email. Need a solution where <gs id="bb2a696c-fe31-45a0-b0f8-1fb2a2aabb71" ginger_software_uiphraseguid="4603a3b7-15a9-4d7f-be47-fd53f79d501a" class="GINGER_SOFTWARE_mark"><gs id="892fefb5-2572-41d6-9282-c635c0a8f159" ginger_software_uiphraseguid="4603a3b7-15a9-4d7f-be47-fd53f79d501a" class="GINGER_SOFTWARE_mark">users</gs></gs> can use the template as a quick parts and also use the logics in outlook email.

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back